14 Types of Travelers - Determine Your Type
Below you can follow through the questions and their expected responses. After that you can share to me what type of traveler are you.
1. Budget Traveler - a traveler who does not care about where he or she goes as long as it is within his or her budget
2. Planer – a traveler who is very obsess of details and follows them strictly
3. Meditator – a traveler who wants to be alone, regardless of where they are.
4. Pleasure-seeker – a traveler who wants to be with the group in parties and social gatherings that is full of excitement and pleasure
5. Adventure-lover – a traveler who engages in adventure with others, specifically extreme sports and challenging expeditions
6. Escapist – a traveler who appreciates quiet environment, whether alone or not.
7. People-oriented – a traveler who wants to be with the people in the destination area and prefers noisy fun-filled social chit chats.
8. Historical-culture buff – a traveler whose primary aim is to rediscover archeological sites and experience cultural festivities.
9. Busy Traveler – a traveler who cannot leave work and important tasks behind
10. Helpless Traveler – a traveler who has problems with following directions and would opt to be with another or go to pre-planned tours instead.
11. Repeater – a traveler who keeps coming back to a place which has a special meaning to him or her
12. Techie-blogger – a traveler whose aim to share his or her experience through Facebook, blog or Instagram for either personal, educational or multitude of reasons
13. High-End tourist – a traveler who values luxury and would opt to go to places of high value, regardless of who they are with, or where they are. Relaxation is important for them.
14. Explorer – a traveler who is a little of everything of all types mentioned above. They are the average travelers.